Module 4: Hosting Control Panels
Most hosting accounts come with a control panel to manage your account. cPanel is an industry standard control panel for hosting accounts. It gives you options to manage things like files, setup email accounts, add additional domain names, and install software like WordPress.
You may not need to use cPanel if you have a simple practice site, but as you host more sites you will begin to learn some of the helpful tools cPanel has to offer.
- Why a hosting control panel is helpful
- Common hosting control panels (cPanel, Plesk, Proprietary)
- Follow along with the “Learn Web Hosting with cPanel” Course
- Practice using the different features covered in the course
- Familiarize yourself with the cPanel documenation
- Complete the assessments for the “Learn Web Hosting with cPanel” Course